We are looking for outstanding graduates and career changers for the Frontline programme. There is no age limit to apply.
To apply for the Frontline programme you must:
- Have at least grade C in GCSE English Language (or equivalent qualification – higher qualifications will not be accepted in lieu of GCSEs).
- Have at least grade C in GCSE Maths (or equivalent qualification – higher qualifications will not be accepted in lieu of GCSEs).
- Have at least a 2.1 (predicted or obtained) in an undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent) OR a 2.2 in an undergraduate honours degree as well as a level 7 (e.g. Master’s degree) qualification.
- Possess the right to work and study in the UK (including access to public funds) for the duration of the programme. Please note that we cannot sponsor Tier 4 students.
- Be a resident in England by the time the Frontline programme commences and for the full duration of the programme.
- Not be a qualified social worker.
Please note that applicants are required to possess all necessary eligibility documentation before submitting an application and will be required to submit this during the application process.
Unfortunately, we will not make any exceptions for applicants or consider mitigating circumstances where the criteria above have not been met, including when applicants have relevant work experience. This is in line with the government’s standards and comparable to other social work degree routes.
For more information about becoming a social worker, we would advise looking on the Professional Association for Social Work and Social Worker’s website here.