We are looking for outstanding graduates and career changers for the Frontline programme. There is no age limit to apply.
To apply for the Frontline programme you must:
- Have at least a 2.2 (predicted or obtained) in an undergraduate honours degree (or international equivalent)
- Have obtained GCSE English Language at Grade C/4 or above (or approved equivalent qualification – higher qualifications will not be accepted in lieu of GCSEs)
- Possess the right to work and study in the UK (including access to public funds) for the duration of the programme (until September 2027)
- Be resident in England by the time the programme commences
- Not be a qualified social worker
Please note we are unable to accept applications from those who do not meet all of the above criteria. Mitigating circumstances will not be considered nor will work experience be accepted in lieu of any of the requirements.
Please note that applicants are required to possess all necessary eligibility documentation before submitting an application and will be required to submit this during the application process.
For guidance on other routes into social work, we advise visiting the Professional Association for Social Work and Social Workers website.
Applicants are encouraged to read our recruitment and admissions policy before submitting their application.